Saturday, January 14, 2012

This year, I'm going to...

Well, I don't usually make New Years' resolutions.  I don't really see what the beginning of the year has to do with major life changes, but I digress.  This year, though, I'm determined to learn to play the ukulele.  I bought myself an ukulele for my birthday (my birthday being on the fourth of this month).  I am pledging, however, to learn to play my ukulele.  I played at playing piano, I clunked along on the clarinet, I noodled with the oboe, and a fiddled with the guitar.  It would be nice to stick with something.

My problem with my guitar is that it's body is so big, I can't get my right arm around it to strum.  Not so with the ukulele!  I have a Lanikai Soprano ukulele.  I bought it off of Amazon.  I'm eager to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment