Thursday, September 23, 2010

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.” -- Winnie the Pooh

I forgot my project at home.  I realized as soon as I got into Metairie, which is way too late to go back to Norco and go home.  I also forgot to bump up the air, since no one will be home (except for Oscar).  I did remember to feed Oscar, which is good, because if he dies on MY watch, then I will probably explode.  Ugh.  I'm leaving work early today to go back and get my project, which means I can also bump the air back up.  Ugh.  Entergy stinks alot.

I kinda want to cry, so I've been laughing instead.  It helps push the pain down, and give me perspective.  I don't think I'm ignoring my feelings, just putting things in their proper place.  It is NOT the end of the world that I forgot my project.  I can leave a little earlier.  Running the air kinda cold for a few hours is not going to bankrupt me.  Instead, I'm going to focus on how the weekend starts tomorrow afternoon, and how I get to do laundry today and tomorrow for free.

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.  Thank you Julian!

No comments:

Post a Comment