Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"Dawn: when men of reason go to bed." --Ambrose Bierce

I can't sleep.  Not really.  For some reason, it is fifty percent elusive.  I'm just awake enough to not be able to sleep, but I can hardly get anything done sensibly--like typing.  I apologize in advance for any mistakes ahead of time.  I'm just sleepy.  But not sleepy enough to sleep.  So I'm wakey?  Slakey?

One thing I've noticed is that I'm mostly frustrated right now, which makes me want to cry, which is totally unproductive in this case.  Crying will do nothing for me at this point.  My eyes are already sore, and that doesnt' help me sleep.

Kim and I found a Christmas tree today.  We found a fifty dollar tree at Big Lots that I quite like.  It's full enough, though a little thin, and plenty tall enough.  Too much taller, and we wouldn't be able to fit it in the living room.  All in all, it's the best thing for that price.

No comments:

Post a Comment