Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone." --Marylin Monroe


OK so I'm not exactly unhappy. Just feeling very alone. I have no internet which is never a problem until I'm alone and I want some noise. All of my DVDs annoy me and I am having trouble streaming my favorite videos to my phone. Le sigh.  Fortunately it is still an awesome phone and I can blog from it with relative ease.

Still excited about moving and I just got a msg from Justin saying that I can leave stuff at their place if I want. That will be helpful as I can't move in until Monday. I'll be seeing him tomorrow because we're having dinner at Sarra's.

I know what he and Kim think about us moving in upstairs but I wonder what Hayden thinks. Guess I'll find out soon.

I think I'll stream a book and pack up some more stuff. Hooray?

No comments:

Post a Comment