Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Froyo is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." --Benjamin Franklin


Okay perhaps a slight misquotation but true nonetheless. (By the way, "nonetheless" is one of my favorite words because you don't have to use spaces yet it's still a correct word.) I awoke unnaturally early this morning with no provocation, only to find that Android wanted to update. I said yes. And lo and behold, froyo. I hadn't been looking at the differences between 2.2 and 2.1 because I was afraid I'd get jealous.  The only change that I knew for sure was that flash was available on 2.2. But guess what!!!! I now have 5 home screens instead of 3. I know that sounds silly but I lurv it. There's also a phone button and a browser button built into the bottom of the home screens.  I've definitely been missing that phone button but the browser button is pretty cool too.

Wow. This is a really long post to make from my phone. I'm getting so much better at typing on it, though only whilst it reposes on my bed. Well it's a start.

Location : 4201-4299 Providence Pl, New Orleans, LA 70126,

No comments:

Post a Comment